[fpc-pascal] compiler message files

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue Jan 6 11:40:13 CET 2015

In our previous episode, Bee said:
> I'm looking at Indonesian translation, errorid.msg. There I see almost
> everything is translated, even the comment lines (with # prefix). I thought
> a complete and thorough translation must be useful somewhere in the
> documentation. Am I wrong?

There are current no translations of the FPC documentation
(at least not in-tree)

There is btw some interest in this on lazarusforum.de. I assume for fpdoc a
translation tool (load one set of XMLs compare with the other) could be done
fairly easily.

The Latex documentation (which includes error*) is wholly manual though.