[fpc-pascal] about interface and multiple inheritance
mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Feb 27 11:00:17 CET 2015
On 02/26/2015 07:45 PM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> (I don't know how Delphi implements Corba interfaces, it had a own
> broker for some time)
Sorry, but I feel we are loosing tack of the original focus of this
thread: "what is a save replacement of multiple inheritance of classes ? "
- Obviously interfaces do this job.
- Seemingly this is independent of interfaces doing ref-counting.
- Maybe other than with classes, ref-counting interfaces is rather safe.
In other words: *language* disregarding external stuff interfaces might
*additionally* be useful to handle.
And hence the questions for me are
- how are ref-counting and not ref counting interfaces distinguished
when the programmer wants to use either type ? (and does this syntax
- where/how is this clearly (disregarding external stuff interfaces
might *additionally* be useful to handle) documented ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fpc-pascal