[fpc-pascal] libxml on MacOS X

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Sat Feb 21 19:40:54 CET 2015

Hello,

is there a specific reason why libxml is not built for MacOS X / darwin?
My first instinct was to "just try it" and but then I found out the hard
way, that I have no idea how to correctly use fpmake ...

So in case there is simply no one who tried libxml on OSX, I would be
willing to do. However, how to correctly build it?
I modified fpmake.pp to include "darwin" as possible target, but calling
fpmake fails:

./fpmake
The installer encountered the following error:
Could not find unit directory for dependency package "rtl"

What would be the best next step from here?

Thanks!