[fpc-pascal] Record helpers on built in types?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 23:38:29 CET 2015

I hit send before doing more research. I found this:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Helper_types#Syntax

"In theory they could be extended to support interfaces, objects or even
primitive types as well (although the latter would need bigger adjustments
inside the compiler).".

If would seem as if the latter, a big adjustment, was already made. Is it
official then?

Also, what are "[hint modifiers];" at the end of the syntax listing? Could
I get a few examples of hint modifiers of a class/record helper?