[fpc-pascal] New Get Lazarus Initiative

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:53:29 CET 2015

On 2/4/2015 12:22 PM, Anthony Walter wrote:
> Ralph, regarding the first point of FPC 3.0, we already discussed it
> in previous replies. Check those messages to get caught up.
My general objection still stands...

> Regarding the automatic download, I'm not sure where you are talking
> about.
As soon as I click the "get Lazarus" link on the starting page, together
with the download page, it immediately opens up the download dialog.
Happens in Windows 8.1/64 with Firefox 35.0.1, Opera 27.0.1689.66,
Chrome 40.0.2214.94as well as Vivaldi 1.0.94.2 and Internet Exploder
11.0.9600.17498.

I can send you the screenshots off-list...

Ral*f*

---