[fpc-pascal] FPC 3.0.0-rc1 release

Ched charles.edouard.des.vastes.vignes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 02:08:06 CEST 2015

Hello,

I strongly discourage the use of {$optimization deadstore} which induced strong numerical errors on our
solar system calculations (i386 linux). The other new ones
    {$optimization deadvalues}
    {$optimization orderfields}
    {$optimization fastmath}
    {$optimization constprop}
seem to be ok.

Unfortunately, deadstore will be difficult to debug with the actual code (>100000 lines).

Kindest regards, Raoul