[fpc-pascal] Issue with Linking

Chris Moody inquiry at greensnakedesign.com
Thu Aug 20 00:56:46 CEST 2015

On 08/19/2015 03:41 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-08-19 21:12, Jonas Maebe wrote:
>> while the Raspberry Pi uses ARM EABIHF.
> Doesn't that apply only for the newer Raspberry Pi 2 models? I have
> Raspberry Pi 1 model B revision 2, and I believe mine uses ARM EABI.
>
> Regards,
>    - Graeme -

How do I verify what mine uses? I've found the directions at
http://michellcomputing.co.uk/blog/2014/05/freepascal-2-7-1-on-raspberry-pi/
can't seem to be followed as Thaddy seems to not renewed his domain name.

This makes it unable to get the seed compiler, unless someone else knows
of another location? I was unable to find another one.

Chris