[fpc-pascal] Cross compile from x86 to Pi

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Tue Aug 18 18:29:43 CEST 2015

You first need to check out the sourcecode from svn:

svn checkout http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk fpc

then change into the fpc directory and enter the build commands line by
line.

and yes, this is all done on the host, not on the raspberry pi; Host
means a linux or a mac system, I understand that Chris is using a linux
system so the commands should be fine.

Michael