[fpc-pascal] which GUI (noob)

Thu Aug 6 18:30:39 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-06 15:43, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>  1. Run Lazarus and open the fpgui_toolkit.lpk package found in the
>    fpGUI code: <fpgui>/src/corelib/[x11|gdi]/fpgui_toolkit.lpk
>    Click "Compile".

It was brought to my attention that the above is somewhat ambiguous.

I meant for the text [x11|gdi] to mean "x11" or "gdi" depending on your
platform.

So if you run Windows, open the following package:
  <fpgui>\src\corelib\gdi\fpgui_toolkit.lpk

And if you run any X11 or OSX system, open this packages instead:
  <fpgui>/src/corelib/x11/fpgui_toolkit.lpk

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/