[fpc-pascal] Using Cairo lib on Linux without X

Wed Apr 8 11:45:48 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-08 09:59, Juha Manninen wrote:
> different API that I could not yet join it into our code which
> currently uses PowerPDF.

No worries. Maybe somebody will one day contribute an adapter class for
a PowerPDF-to-fpGUI_PDF api. ;-)

> I checked carefully the recent FPC trunk history using your Git mirror and Gitk.
> I don't see any PDF engine there.

I couldn't find it in FPC either. Maybe I jumped the gun a bit with all
the things discussed in private emails between Michael and myself.

> An ideal situation would be proof of concept versions using both Cairo
> lib and this pure-Pascal engine.

In fpGUI there is already a PDF engine demo
(<fpgui>/examples/gui/reporting/) which shows many of the PDF engine
feature.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/