[fpc-pascal] Looking for JavaScript component on FPC

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Thu Apr 2 21:30:32 CEST 2015

On 4/2/2015 11:46 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Namespaces are available as dotted units ?
Namespace as dotted units?  I use 3.1.1 compiled here so there is no
problem.   FPC since as far as I recall (svn) has had support for naming
units with multiple dots.  I've had tons of units with includes and I
dot them for quick functionality review in directory listings.

Hmmm... The only problem is it seems pretty cheap.   I love the advanced
look of my complex units.  I would have to break out each unit and
maintain a bunch of separate units.  I could see how this was a
delphi-like feature but its not done in a modern fashion.

Just wondering how much work it's going to take to have nested class
support.