[fpc-pascal] mpcalc 7.3

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 21 16:28:54 CEST 2014

On 21.09.2014 16:07, franco at solaris.polarhome.com wrote:
> A new version 7.3 of the unit mpcalc has been released and can be
> downloaded from
> http://www.polarhome.com/~franco/mpcalc-7.3.zip
> or
> http://spazioinwind.libero.it/frm/software/mpcalc-7.3.zip
>
> Mpcalc provides multiprecision floating-point arithmetic up to 5000 digits.
> It includes a set of elementary functions and some special functions.
> I hope that it will be useful to someone.
> In the package there is also a program to test the unit.

Please don't answer to existing mails with a complete different content as
1. the people reading the previous mail will thank that you wrote
something regarding that topic
2. your mails is easier to get missed especially when one uses a mail
client with a thread view as your message will appear to belong to that
thread.

Regards,
Sven