[fpc-pascal] FreeBSD implementation of clock_gettime(), clock_settime() and clock_getres()

Wed Sep 3 00:41:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've attached a patch in Mantis for the above.
  http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=26671

------------------
Attached is a patch for a FreeBSD implementation of clock_gettime(),
clock_settime() and clock_getres()

 I'm not 100% sure if I have done it correctly - the whole FPC
compiles fine and I can use GetTickCount64 or clock_gettime() directly
without problems in my FreeBSD 10.

 If this is not a correct implementation, or I left something out, I
welcome feedback, or if others want to finish what I started.

 The patch can also be viewed on Github using this URL:

https://github.com/graemeg/freepascal/commit/adf3718839ed27950af80ce5e8833efa71237928
[^]

Regards,
  - Graeme -