[fpc-pascal] Trying to register a Windows Service gives error

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Oct 10 14:55:02 CEST 2014

Il 07/10/2014 13:31, Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
> Hi Michael,
>
> On 07/10/2014 12:12, Michael Schnell wrote:
>> Please don't use such excessive multi-line "declaimers" in a forum.
> I did notice those (and don't like it either), but unfortunately nothing
> I can do about it. It is my work address and our mail server injects
> those "disclaimers" _after_ we sent the messages from our computers.

It's the way lawyers try to appear indispensable: annoying everybody
with useless lengthy legal stuff. Decent people, when receiving an
e-mail not meant for them, just trash it. Marauders will try to take
advantage from it, no matter how long is the disclaimer.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?