[fpc-pascal] Java crash when fpc library CallVoidMethod in a thread.

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 11:18:54 CEST 2014

Hello Sven, hello Michael => many tanks.

I have follow your advices... but...

I have then create a object and a procedure inside that object.
I use then queue() or synchronize()  inside the thread to execute that
procedure of object.
That procedure call CallvoidMethod.
OK, everything compiles but when queue() or synchronize() inside the thread
is called, now, ok, no crash but CallvoidMethod is not executed...
I have try also to use a fptimer(nil) (outside the thread) that uses, for
ontimer, a procedure that call CallvoidMethod but, same as queue() or
synchronize() inside the thread, no crash but the timer does not execute
CallvoidMethod at fptimer.ontimer...

PS : Im sure that CallvoidMethod is working and use the right parameters (if
a call CallvoidMethod outside the thread, directly (not via
fptimer.ontimer), the java method is executed..

@ Michael => of course, im hyper interested by your code....

Many thanks.

Fred

-----