[fpc-pascal] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Sat May 24 13:55:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've spoken to Tom and he agreed. We moved the EpikTimer repository to
Github. The Lazarus-CCR version will be deleted by Tom in due time.

I applied some of my changes to code in Github (more changes recently
discussed in this mailing list will follow soon), fixed the "etdemo"
project to be compilable again, updated the demo to use FPC Resources
instead of the old *.lrs files.

I've also bumped the version number and created a new release. Hopefully
this will resolve the issue about people downloading the 2006 old
archive version.

I've also updated the Free Pascal Wiki page with the latest information.

Wiki Page:
  http://wiki.freepascal.org/EpikTimer

Source code:
  git clone https://github.com/graemeg/epiktimer.git