[fpc-pascal] TZipper and special file names like "atenção.txt" (#26213)

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:20:31 CEST 2014

Hello,

I've tried to compress a small file with TZipper class, but, even it
compressing correcly, internaly, the file name is wrong. After compressed,
the original "atenção.txt" file was renamed to "atenþÒo.txt".

I opened an issue here:

I have a program that makes daily backups, and just discovered this problem
when I noticed that it did not compressing files with names with special
characters.

Thank you!

--
Silvio Clécio