[fpc-pascal] Delphi compatible anonymous functions

Craig Peterson craig at scootersoftware.com
Thu May 22 18:07:36 CEST 2014

On 5/21/2014 3:53 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
> While I consider bounties a valuable instrument for Open Source
> development I personally don't like them. Especially in the way you are
> mentioning it (no offence here!) it would put quite some pressure on me
> which I'm honestly not a fan of.

No offense taken.  I'm a bit uncomfortable with it myself because I
don't want to disrupt the existing release plans, and things like
generics and packages do seem like better uses for your time.
Unfortunately there aren't that many people we could hire short term who
understand the code and would be able to do it in a reasonable
timeframe.  Ideally I'd just like to give the money to Blaise to finish
the work, but he didn't respond to my email.

--
Craig Peterson
Scooter Software