[fpc-pascal] Delphi compatible anonymous functions

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed May 21 22:53:42 CEST 2014

Am 21.05.2014 17:53 schrieb "Craig Peterson" <craig at scootersoftware.com>:
> I don't mind keeping a fork of a stable release with the feature
> backported, if that's what it takes, though obviously I'd prefer it to
> be in properly. Sven, if you're still following the thread, would a
> bounty help bump the priority enough for you to work on it before the
> 2.8 cutoff?

While I consider bounties a valuable instrument for Open Source development
I personally don't like them. Especially in the way you are mentioning it
(no offence here!) it would put quite some pressure on me which I'm
honestly not a fan of.
I don't promise anything - especially since generics and packages are
higher up on my priority list - but if I find the time...

Regards,
Sven