[fpc-pascal] Can not cross compile from Win64 to Win32 using fpcup

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue May 20 10:28:23 CEST 2014

On 20/05/2014 05:56, hawkx wrote:
Thanks for your clear description - helps a lot.

> 3. run fpcupgui.exe and successfully finished.
>     using fpc svn version 2.6.4
>     using lazarus svn version 1.2.2
FPC 2.6.x does not support cross compiling from win64 to win32 due to
the error you found below.
AFAIR, it's been fixed in FPC trunk.

> 7. Please help me to solve this. I think this can be fixed, because the
> Lazarus has its lazarus-1.2.2-fpc-2.6.4-cross-i386-win32-win64.exe, So can
> I?
That's a cross compiler from 32 bit to 64 bit. I'd suggest doing the
same with fpcup and using the 32 bit fpcup version to generate a 64 bit
cross compiler which should work flawlessly.

> Please forgive my bad English, thanks!
No problems at all with your English ;)