[fpc-pascal] FCGI MultiThreaded

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Mon May 5 18:22:29 CEST 2014

On 05/05/2014 04:36 AM, Michael Schnell wrote:
> Thanks to the maintainers of fpc and all other list members for much
> insight I got during these years !

And I thank you Michael for bringing these issues up!  I'm glad to learn
a little more from your recent messages.

This sort of reminds me of my favorite threads (on exceptions) back in
2001.  The main point is that there are critical industrial uses of
Delphi where things are *much* different than the normal Windows
database app.  Here are two messages that are related:

http://codenewsfast.com/cnf/article/0/permalink.art-ng1253q88944

http://codenewsfast.com/cnf/article/0/permalink.art-ng53q201750

Best regards,
Paul