[fpc-pascal] Castle Game Engine 5.0.0 release

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Mon May 5 15:09:34 CEST 2014

On Sat, 03 May 2014 21:35:17 +0200
Michalis Kamburelis <michalis.kambi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The main engine site, with
> detailed list of features, links to downloads and documentation, is on
>
>    http://castle-engine.sourceforge.net/engine.php

Hi,

I am evaluating your engine for a little project.
First I have looked everywhere but not found how physics are handled. It does not look like there is an integrated engine but I have not found any documentation on how and which external engines can be used either. Can you tell me where to find the information?
Second I am not sure that I understood correctly what kind of animations are supported. If I export my animations from blender, can I export the armature (bones) and get access to them in your engine or is it only key frame animation. Key frame animations would not be enough for me since at least some animations need to be physics based and not predefined.

Thanks
R.