[fpc-pascal] problem with the opengl unit

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Sun May 4 18:21:18 CEST 2014

> Do you know why the unit path is "/usr/lib/fpc/2.6.4/" instead of
"/usr/lib/fpc/2.6.4/units/"?

No, but I did have problems with that many -Fu lines, which is why I reduce
to just two:

-Fu/usr/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/*
-Fu~/.fppkg/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$FPCTARGET/*

And it works flawlessly. You can try and test it again.

Just to be sure, try this:
fpc -vt whatever | grep "Reading options"
to ensure the compiler reads from /etc/fpc.cfg, not somewhere else.