[fpc-pascal] Some articles on Lazarus/Free Pascal.

Sat Mar 29 18:21:51 CET 2014

On 2014-03-29 15:52, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Toolbox. Some articles appeared in FreeX, a unix magazine by the same
> Publishers (C&L). Both magazines no longer exist.

It is really sad when that happens. Programming magazines (especially
relevant to Delphi / Object Pascal) are getting few and far between.
Such a pity. But I guess that is the nature of the Internet.

> So, if you want, you can visit and download what you like from here:

Fantastic news Michael! That is a HUGE contribution to the community.
Your articles are always interesting and well written.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/