[fpc-pascal] Access fpc libraries with Java ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:04:13 CET 2014

Yep Leledumbo, this time you kill me.

Your code is working PERFECTLY and trust me, even at StackOverflow.com, they
do not know your trick, there are lot of questions for that without any
working answer.

Your GENIUS trick is to export name => Java_MyLib_MyProcedure.
I do not know if that could be done with C libraries but here i have a HUGE
argument to convert Java developers who need a native library to use fpc
instead of C.
And for us, fpc developers it is not difficult to adapt the code to be Java
full-easy compatible.

Leledumbo, i am your fan, forever.

Many thanks.

Fred