[fpc-pascal] Free pascal candidate for project of the month

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 10:42:01 CET 2014

Marco van de Voort wrote:
> FYI:
>
> Free Pascal is candidate for SF project of the month april, up against
> strong candidates as subversion for windows (the server, not tortoise) and
> smplayer.

That's a pretty strong field, but with no clear winner. I guess we
should take that as a compliment.

> Note that you need a SF login to vote:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/potm/discussion/vote/thread/c38203c8/

This is the April POTM isn't it, so presumably we've got at least a
couple of weeks to mobilise supporters. I'm sure more people have SF
logins than can find them at short notice :-)

I'll prod a group of Delphi users I know, since while they might not
have explored FPC I can phrase it as being good publicity for all
variants of Object Pascal.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk