[fpc-pascal] FPC 2.6.4 for GO32

Lubomír Čabla kladno at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:54:22 CET 2014

No need to apologize, thank you and Tomas Hajny for your help.

I made a fresh installation of FPC GO32V2 2.6.4 in pure DOS from Win98
SE/FAT32 with DOSLFN.

(BTW, in package dos264full.zip is missing cwsdpmi.exe)

For testing FP.EXE with GDB is used small test program:

var x : word;
begin
  x:=1;
  writeln('x=',x);
end.

1. Compilation of test program

Options - Compiler - Browser
No browser - O.K.
Only Global browser - error
Local and global browser - error

Only for selected option "No browser" is compilation O.K.,
otherwise I always get this error:

z-test.pas(5,1) Fatal: Compilation aborted
Error: Compiler exited
Error: Range check error

and then "No debugger support available"

With selected option "No browser" is GDB available and it seems to be O.K.

2. Run new FP.EXE

After first compilation at every start of new FP.EXE I get an error in
Compiler messages:

hugevall.c(0) Fatal:   $009E53FB of hugevall.c
Fatal:   $000020B5

I made some screenshots if you want to see.

Thank you for your support.

Lubomir Cabla