[fpc-pascal] XMLWrite looses data

Daniel Gaspary dgaspary at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:05:53 CET 2014

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm using FPC 2.6.2 under 64-bit FreeBSD, but will be compiling this
> application for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit tomorrow at work.

If you can, try also the "Laz2_" XML units: Laz2_Dom, Laz2_xmlwrite and read.

They seem to work better with unicode or utf8 at least.

> Any idea what is causing this? A bug, because I'm using XSL or anything
> else maybe?

No idea, but maybe changing some parser option can help. The
Validating example shows how to change options:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/XML_Tutorial#Validating_a_document