[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal console programs on Android are easy

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Sun Mar 16 18:24:06 CET 2014

On 03/16/2014 12:27 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Paul Breneman wrote:
>
>> The USB-serial adapter works everywhere else so I think it is fine.
>> I'm guessing that GNURoot may prevent any communication?  I need to do
>> more testing.
>
> What I was trying to suggest was that the OS might not know about the
> vid:pid pair that represented that device.

Yes, I understood that, but as the OS is Debian 7.4 I doubt that is the
problem (so I didn't yet check further).  Since wget works in the
GNURoot terminal it seems that (some) communication should work.  I also
tested the Free Vision testapp example, so it still looks hopeful to do
non-root apps on Android for machine control.  :)