[fpc-pascal] Freepascal on OSX 10.9 Mavericks $LINKLIB gcc broken

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Tue Mar 11 01:18:38 CET 2014

Jonas:

Where in Lazarus 1.0.14 do I put in the compiler command line option?
-WM10.9

Project Options->Compiler Options->Compilation->Compiler->Command->
$(CompPath) -WM10.9

And when I use this setting -WM10.9, this means that I can only execute
the resulting binary on Mavericks and above?

But if I use -WM10.6, then this means that I am targeting for Snow
Leopard 10.6 and above?

Thank you for breaking this down today.

Cheers,

md