[fpc-pascal] A linking error in a SDL example

luciano de souza luchyanus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:21:55 CET 2014

Hell all,

A friend ask me about the audio playing with SDL. I tried to do an example.

As I use Linux, with the following command, I consider all packages
neeeded would be installed, but it seems that I am wrong:
sudo apt-get install libsdl1.2-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev
libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-ttf2.0-dev

The source was compiled, but a link.res was generated as output.

According to the link.res, the executable coud not be built becose of
the lack of lsmpeg.

I don't know how to install lsmpeg.

Since my code compiles, I think is not a problem with the code. What
do you suppose is wrong?

Luciano de Souza