[fpc-pascal] Can We use CRT and Video Unit in Single Unit In free pascal

mokashe.ram mokashe.ram at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:09:05 CEST 2014

Hi
     Thanks for your help.
      I have Gone throgh the previous post,

     (In)compatibility of units Video and Crt is platform (implementation)
     specific thing. They can be used together without any issues on
platforms
     providing sufficient access to the console.

       *it means i cann't use write/Writeln function using video unit*

i just want to check at particular screen location value exist or not using
Videobuf ( ex. If VideoBuf[Offset <> ' ' Then Begin ...End]) . i can check
but i cannt use any crt function with VideoBuf.

Please correct me

Thanks
SUD