[fpc-pascal] nonlcl widgetsets

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:11:56 CEST 2014

Am 11.06.2014 11:47 schrieb "Giuliano Colla" <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it>:

> Hi fpc wizards,
>
> I'm interested in the nonlcl topic, and I tested the source found in the
examples (designnonlcl).
> But, getting it from trunk I stumbled into an error:
>
> in the module mywidgetdesigner.pas,
>
> procedure GetObjInspNodeImageIndex(APersistent: TPersistent; var AIndex:
integer); override;

> it complains that there's no ancestor method to override.
>
> This procedure appears to be currently unused, and commenting it out
makes it possible to compile, and play with the example.

> Then I checked a previous stable version of Lazarus which I had at hand
(version 1.0.8), and I noticed that this procedure isn't there.

> Now my question is: is getting the NodeImageIndex a stale remnant of the
past, or a new feature one must be aware of, because it'll come into play
in future (making therefore unwise to develop anything before the dust
settles)?

> Thank in advance for any hint.

You should better ask this on Lazarus list. It might be non-LCL, but it's
not non-Lazarus ;)

Regards,
Sven