[fpc-pascal] CustHttpApp and HP httperf tool

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Jun 10 16:19:41 CEST 2014

On 06/10/2014 04:04 PM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> I thought that was the entire point of your code but I may be mistaken?
Yep (once the code in fact works to my satisfaction).

n fact I currently don't have any project in favor of myself, hence -
besides curiosity - my intention is to enhance Lazarus.

> .. it looks like you're convinced it would not only
> be helpful for yourself but for others, too... ;)

Of course. (otherwise I would not discuss the issue).

In fact, very recently there was a post in a mailing list and I answered
to it. But no further comment  was given.

-Michael