[fpc-pascal] Printing object

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Sat Jun 7 19:59:54 CEST 2014

> On Sat, 7 Jun 2014, Krzysztof wrote:
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> I need to analyze a lot of big objects (a lot of properties, global vars
>> etc). Looking for easy way to print object info in
>> format:
>>
>> TObject
>>   Property/VarName = value
>> end;
>>
>> It should also step into subobjects. Looking at typeinfo but can't find
>> method for this.
>>

> This is done in classes unit. It requires a tcomponent, though.
> the jsonrtti and rttiutils also can do this.

Thank you Michael.  fpjsonrtti seems to be exactly what I need, but too bad
that it handle only published properties, not public :/ . Maybe I say for
what I need it. There is probably a bug in TIpHTMLPanel component. I have
big HTML with <TABLE> . I'm adding new TR row on runtime by
TIpHtmlNodeTR.Create(FTable). But after this HTML is not rendered correctly
(more specifically, all TR rows are "losing" align and valign properties in
final render, but they are not modified). Seems like adding new row is
modyfing other TIpHtmlNode objects. I can't find this by debugging. If you
se at source, TIpHtmlNodeTR is descendant of many other nodes, a bunch of
properties and subobjects. So what I want to do is enumerate all HTML nodes
and create "dump" of properties before and after adding new node and
compare result in kdiff for example.