[fpc-pascal] windows.GetProcAddress() vs DynLibs.GetProcAddress()

Ewald ewald at yellowcouch.org
Fri Jan 17 20:49:43 CET 2014

On 17 Jan 2014, at 20:40, Fred van Stappen wrote:

> Yep, there is a brand new wrapper from trunk :

Ha, then you use/compiled a different version. Since a `extern "C"` preserves the symbol name (that is the trick I use to link in a lot of external C++ code: just put extern "C" in front of the symbol). or it could be that I am completely missing something here. [for example: is the symbol `DLL_EXPORTS` defined at compile time?]

--
Ewald