[fpc-pascal] ARM Linux cross development

Koenraad Lelong fpascal1 at de-brouwerij.be
Wed Jan 15 22:38:47 CET 2014

op 15-01-14 13:31, Michael Schnell schreef:

> Did you try to create the  PC->ARM cross gdb and ARM cross-compile the
> ARM gdbserver ? It might be that this in fact was why he needed the huge
> libraries.

I did create a cross-gdb, I think. But no server. I'm using JTAG, with
openocd. I use Insight compiled for arm-embedded. Insight is a GUI for
GDB, and maybe gdb is compiled in, I don't know.
I connect the JTAG-dongle to the PC via USB. Then I start openocd. Then
I can telnet to openocd to erase and program the flash. Then I use
Insight that connects to openocd via a network-interface to debug.

FWIW

Koenraad.