[fpc-pascal] Format(), leading zeros, and hex digits

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 13:13:20 CET 2014

Is it possible to get Format() to pad with leading zeros rather than
spaces, particularly in the case of hex numbers? My understanding is
that printf() interprets e.g. %02s as being padded with zeros.

In a similar vein, am I correct in understanding that FPC's Format()
doesn't allow the case to be controlled in hex output? C's printf()
distinguishes between %x and %X for case control.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk