[fpc-pascal] freepascal community and USB printing

Philippe philippe at quarta.com.br
Thu Feb 6 23:46:01 CET 2014

thanks ... I´ll take care of it ...

Em 06.02.2014 20:27, Frederic
Da Vitoria escreveu:

> It depends on the reader's mail client. Each
mail has a unique ID. When you chose to answer to a mail, your answer
contains the ID of the original mail too. If you change the subject,
this ID chain remains. This allows some mail clients (for example
Thunderbird) to show the mails in a tree structure, like on a forum.

> 2014-02-06 Philippe <philippe at quarta.com.br>:
>
>> so ... sorry
again (I didn´t know it could make a difference) ...

Philippe wrote:

> [...]
I found that some stuff has been posted in the community forum ... which
looks to be out of order ... is there a way to get the informations
posted ...

>>> and you did it (hijacked the same thread with
another topic) again :/

fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org

promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre » - http://www.april.org [2]

- fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org