[fpc-pascal] cloning data containers

Chriss Kalogeropoulos iz.iznogood at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 02:08:24 CET 2014

Hi again,

Sven made a good point on records. However most of the time it is easier to
use classes.
Also you might be able to write some code to copy the property values using
rtti so you can avoid the read/write component and the extra overhead. It
will work for TPersistent descendants but might be tricky to cover all
cases.

Your proposal on the name/value pair reminds me of Qt but in the Delphi/Fpc
world it is done with rtti.

Chriss
Στις 28 Δεκ 2014 2:56 π.μ., ο χρήστης "Marc Santhoff" <M.Santhoff at web.de>
έγραψε: