[fpc-pascal] Which gdb version to use?

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Thu Dec 18 13:42:25 CET 2014

  Hi Martin,

it would be useful to have a
simple source code which allows to reproduce your problem,
together with a list of the operations that lead to the assertion.

  I am afraid that current trunk is not really usable with FP IDE,
because there has be a lot of changes in C structs used
that might disrupt gdbint.pp code.

  But maybe I understood wrong and you are talking about
the Lazarus IDE...

Pierre Muller