[fpc-pascal] Create class descendant at runtime?

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Tue Apr 29 17:09:14 CEST 2014

On 04/29/2014 04:59 AM, Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 04/29/2014 10:34 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>>
>> Or possibly building the source for a dll/so on the fly.
> A nice and funny idea combining the benefits of scripting and compiling.
> A little bit similar to the "ahead of time" reatlime compiler in a Java
> or CIL framework.
>
> Did somebody ever indeed put something like this to work ?

That sounds like an interesting project.  Maybe I should add such an
example on one of these pages (that contain mini Free Pascal distributions):
   www.CtrlTerm.com
   www.TurboControl.com/monitor.htm