[fpc-pascal] CustHttpApp again, error: "Missing HTTP protocol version in request"

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:18:03 CEST 2014

> [...]
>
>> Damn windows returning 0 on read... Can you please test with the
>> following change:
>>

>>    Procedure FillBuffer;
>>
>>    Var
>>      R : Integer;
>>
>>    begin
>>      SetLength(FBuffer,ReadBufLen);
>>      Repeat
>>        r:=FSocket.Read(FBuffer[1],ReadBufLen);
>>
>>        If r<0 then
>>          Raise EHTTPServer.Create(SErrReadingSocket);
>>        if R=0 then
>>          Sleep(10);
>>      Until (R<>0);
>>      if (R<ReadBuflen) then
>>        SetLength(FBuffer,r);
>>    end;
>

> After apply this change, now when read returns 0, it freezes the app.,
> because the "sleep(10)" command is infinitely called. :/
>
> Damn windows!

I have no much experience with sockets on Windows, but I saw two links:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10526382/recv-returns-0

http://blog.netherlabs.nl/articles/2009/01/18/the-ultimate-so_linger-page-or-why-is-my-tcp-not-reliable

Seems that error occurs when client disconnects from server. :/

--
Silvio Clécio