[fpc-pascal] java events calling pascal code vs java calling library.

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:46:59 CEST 2014

Many thanks Stephano.

>> as my java exposure started only a few days ago.

Same for me. I have successfully adapt some of my fpc native libraries into
Java-native libraries.
Im extremely happy with the result, all the functions/procedures are
exported and working. Even callback procedures.

I am only blocked how to create a Java wrapper class for those libraries...
All Java , code-guru, stackoverflow forum cannot help me...

Without that "library wrapper" class, i have to declare all the native
methods of the library inside the main Java class.

But it works perfectly...

-----
Many thanks ;-)