[fpc-pascal] Building fpcdocs from svn release

Seweryn Walentynowicz S.Walentynowicz at walor.torun.pl
Fri Apr 11 23:48:49 CEST 2014

  I want to build docs from latest svn version :

$ svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcbuild/trunk/
$ cd trunk
$ svn update
Updating '.':
Fetching external item into 'fpcsrc':
External at revision 27536.
Fetching external item into 'fpcdocs':
External at revision 1098.
At revision 1105.
$ make NOGDB=1 fpcdocs

! LaTeX Error: Lonely \item--perhaps a missing list environment.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.2598 ...compiled for another i8086 memory model]

   something went wrong :o( I don't understand Tex so much, but
looks like in autogenerated fpcdocs/messages.inc \end{description}
tag should be moved after \item section.

 implementation has been parsed.
 \end{description}
\item [PPU is compiled for another i8086 memory model]
 This unit file was compiled for a different i8086 memory model and
 cannot be read.

 \section{Command line handling errors}

  It is a bug or I'm doing something wrong ?

My system is Fedora 20 with full texlive package installed.

--
       Seweryn Walentynowicz
       S.Walentynowicz at walor.torun.pl