[fpc-pascal] How do fpmake dependencies work??

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Apr 6 18:33:36 CEST 2014

It's very difficult to get things right when entering undocumented
territories, but I'm willing to learn and create some documentation for
the future. However if you could talk me through the process I would be
gratefull.

Please see my last post on using fppkg which crashes on me.

http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/fpmake-dependecies-td5718762.html
[2]

Regards, Darius

Michael Van Canneyt schreef op 6 apr '14:

> On Sun, 6 Apr 2014, Darius Blaszyk wrote:
>
>> I've implemented the basic workings of package dependency in fpmkunit. Please find attached a patch against tagged FPC2.6.2.
>
> This does not belong in fpmkunit, it belongs in fppkg. So I won't apply this patch.
>
> I understand you didn't get fppkg to work, but at the time of your post, I didn't have
> time to help you fix that. So let's try and fix that instead of going down the wrong road.
>
> Michael.

[2]
http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/fpmake-dependecies-td5718762.html