[fpc-pascal] How to remove verbose compiler output

Sat Apr 5 15:18:08 CEST 2014

On 2014-04-05 13:09, Pierre Free Pascal wrote:
> $FPC -va -h | grep "Reading options from"
> and check which configuration file is loaded.

That is pretty much what I did...

----------------------
[freebsd (tiopf2)]$ fpc -va -h | grep "Reading options from"
[0.000] Reading options from file /home/graemeg/.fpc.cfg
[freebsd (tiopf2)]$

> However, Michael is right in asking about {$hints on}

Like is said in my reply to Michael, I searched through all related
code, and there is no such directive used.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/