[fpc-pascal] RFD: CardDAV support library for FreePascal, call for ideas

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:41:12 CEST 2013

Am 25.09.2013 13:05 schrieb "Lukasz Sokol" <el.es.cr at gmail.com>:
> Please let me know your thoughts :)

I personally would prefer if such protocol implementations are independant
of the socket classes used so I can use it with FPC's sockets, lNet,
Synapse or whatever.

Basically this would need a abstract class which is called by the protocol
implementation and is implemented for each "socket" class. And also methods
inside the protocol implementation that can be called by the "socket" class.

I've done this as a modification for a Delphi-only Synapse (AFAIK) using
MQTT implementation and it works quite well in FPC with lNet :)

Regards,
Sven