[fpc-pascal] Using arm-embedded-fpc

Koenraad Lelong fpascal1 at de-brouwerij.be
Sat Oct 26 11:37:14 CEST 2013

op 24-10-13 13:41, Koenraad Lelong schreef:
> But I'm unable to locate where that '--build-id' is generated for the
> linker-commandline. If that is removed (only for arm-embedded ?), the
> build-id will not be generated, so no wasted memory.

Hi,

I found where the '--build-id' is defined : /etc/fpc.cfg
Is this standard ? Or is this something the OpenSuse packager of fpc added ?
I modified it to :
# Use BuildId by default
#IFNDEF EMBEDDED
-k--build-id
#ENDIF

Then is works. Could fpcmkcfg do this, as I understand that this is what
generates a standard fpc.cfg when installing fpc ?

Koenraad