[fpc-pascal] Namespaces Support

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 16:34:23 CEST 2013

Michael, how Delphi-compatible is it?  In Delphi I can use (maybe not
the best example) the reference Forms.Application and in the project
compiler settings I can say if it is the VCL or the FMX namespace, so
it knows at compile time which Application global variable to use.  I
personally haven't used namespaces, but during recent tiOPF
discussions, such an example was presented to me - for use in a future
tiOPF v4 branch (where namespaces will be used to differentiate
between FMX, VCL etc. LCL and fpGUI probably too).

How do you tell FPC which namespace a project is using?

Regards,
  - Graeme -